Boulevard has launched its debut payments hardware: Boulevard Duo—designed to handle the unique needs of the beauty industry.
Boulevard is a business management platform powering the next generation of salons and spas.
Boulevard Duo is a sleek point-of-sale card reader that elevates the in-person client experience and alleviates the back-end complexity of merchant processing.
It is the first POS system to combine hardware with software that are both customized for the beauty environment. Boulevard Duo enables spas and salons to deliver an excellent customer experience—from the initial booking to the final payment.
“Payments are a recurring pain point for nearly all spas and salons,” said Matt Danna, co-founder and CEO of Boulevard. “Most payment hardware is built for retailers and coffee shops, not high-end salons and spas. Boulevard Duo represents a significant milestone in our mission to modernize the personal care industry—an especially important step as we bounce back from COVID-19.”
Boulevard Duo Features
- Support for chip cards and contactless payment options like Apple Pay and Google Pay
- EMV certification to reduce chargebacks and protect customer data
- Low fees and no long-term contracts
- Ready to use right out of the box, with no setup required
- Integration with the Boulevard Duo iPad app for discreet tipping
- Boulevard’s best-in-class partner support team