While clients are experiencing limited access to their favorite nail technician, the need for primping is still high on the self-care list. Orly has introduced a customized nail color solution to help alleviate salon withdrawal.
Orly Color Labs now has the option to create a custom nail polish from any photo. According to the brand, once the color has been created online, shoppers can schedule a free Zoom mixing session with an Orly Mixologist to watch their color come to life.
How it works:
- The user begins the process by visiting mobile.colorlabs.com.
- They can select either a photo provided by Orly Color Labs or upload a photo of their own.
- Once a photo has been selected, the user can pick from 10 colors found in the photo.
- They are then given the option to adjust the color’s saturation and brightness to truly customize the shade.
- The user can also select a unique name the color.
- Voila! The customized nail polish color retails for $20.