After opting out of a standard runway show, Rodarte designers Laura and Kate Mulleavy tapped Morgan Taylor to create the manicures for the brand’s Fall/Winter 2018 collection lookbook featuring a star-studded roster of powerhouse women including including Ava Phillipe, Chloe and Halle Bailey, Gia Coppola, Grimes, Kim Gordon, Kirsten Dunst, Miranda July, Rowan Blanchard, and more.
The nail looks were a collaboration with lead artist Kimmie Kyees and Kate, Laura, and the inspiring subjects of the photoshoot.
Here’s a list of some of the Morgan Taylor products used:
– Coming Up Roses for Kristen Dunst
– Little Black Dress + Time to Shine for Miranda July
– Chain Reaction + Silver Glitter (Fame Game) for Chloe and Halle
– Give Me Gold + Gold Glitter (Glitter & Gold) for Gia Coppola
– Sweetest Thing + Red Glitter (Rare as Rubies) for Grimes
– Wonder Woman + Red Glitter (Rare as Rubies) for Rowan Blanchard
– Scene Queen + Metallic Glitter (Fame Game) for Kim Gordon
– Sweetest Thing for Ava Phillippe
– Doo Wop & Yellow Glitter for Madisyn Ritland
– Wonder Woman + Red Glitter (Rare as Rubies) for Joanna Newsome
– New York State of Mind for Danai Gurira
– Sweetest Thing for Tessa Thompson
What do you think of these high fashion looks? Let us know in the comments below!
[Images courtesy of Rodarte, Morgan Taylor, RED PR]