Holiday Gift Guide 2018: Gifts Ideas for Every Nail Artist
’Tis the season to give. Spruce up your salon’s retail space, spoil your fellow nail artists or treat yourself to these festively packaged gift sets and collections that make end-of-year celebrations that much more special.
1) Famous Names Dadi’ Oil Giftable Minis! Give the gift of nourishing olive and vitamin E oils to clients this season to keep dry cuticles at bay.
2) Farmhouse Fresh Milk & Honey Gift Set This Honey Heel Glaze and Sweet Cream Body Milk duo is an indulgent treat for skin.
3) OPI The Nutcracker and the Four Realms Collection This mini polish set whisks you off to Clara’s dream world with 12 must-have winter shades.
4) LCN Prestige Christmas LCN’s six-piece set provides everything you need for happy holiday hands, complete with a baked apple cinnamon
5) China Glaze You’re a Mean One Holiday Set This collection of eight Grinchworthy shimmering polish hues is inspired by the world of Whoville.
6) Gelish Rhinestone Brush Set Celebrate the season with this trio of precision nail art bushes featuring new holiday designs.
7) Morgan Taylor Marilyn Monroe Forever Fabulous Some Like It Red Deck the nails with a perfect shade of red this season with this glitter gel-lacquer duo.
8) CND Vinylux Wild Earth Collection Complete with a top coat and three wanderlust shades, this collection of longwear polish hues celebrates the beauty of nature.
9) Spongellé Mani Pedi Treatment Set The cleansing and exfoliating buffer duo is infused with peppermint and sea kelp to leave hands and feet soft and smooth.
10) Body Drench Relaxation Therapy Bath Bombs Relax in the tub with this set of four deliciously scented bath fizzes: Sugar & Spice, Raspberry Dream, Vanilla Mint and White Chocolate.
11) Londontown Holiday Luxe Set The Londontown holiday polish collection boasts four sophisticated shades plus base and top coat.
–by Angelina Lewis
[Images: Courtesy of Armando Sanchez]