Elaine Watson Shows How to Safely Perform A Manicure With A Kupa E-File
Kupa’s featured artist, Elaine Watson, shares her technique on how to properly and effectively use an e-file to perform a safe manicure. Get the full details on this technique in the video above and preview the steps below.
1. File and shape the nails.
2. Gently push back the skin around the cuticle area.
3. Using a fine, tapered bit and Finale Faze oil, use the e-file on the lowest setting to exfoliate the surrounding skin. Think of this step as a soft buffer.
4. Once all the nails are complete, make sure the client removes all excess oil using soap and water.
5. Use a dehydrator to prep the nail for a color application.
What are your thoughts on this technique? Let us know in the comments below!