Aprés Nail has launched Aprés Gel Couleur that features an assortment of 100 shades.
Benefits of This New Collection:
- It is made of an undiluted gel formula with medium viscosity that allows for smooth one-color application and nail art.
- These highly pigmented shades dispense opaque color in less coats with no tacky layer after curing.
- Aprés Gel Couleur’s applicator brush, Brush-X, creates a smoother and more precise color application.
- Users get more coats per bottle as the brush allows the applicator to use less gel to get full opacity.
Aprés Gel Couleur Application Tips:
- For Gel-X: Nail techs will not need to use a base coat before color application. Prep the Gel-X Tips prior to color application either with Gel-X Prep or acetone, then apply thin layers of color for even curing. Only a little is needed; if too much gel is used, it will bubble and wrinkle.
- For natural nails: Apply a base coat for the best color adhesion. Following base coat application, apply thin layers of color for even curing. Even on natural nails, only a little is needed; if too much gel is used, it will bubble and wrinkle.