It’s been more than a year since Disney’s Frozen hit the theaters, and everyone’s still got brain freeze from it. Children, teenagers, parents – everyone – is in love with Elsa and her sister Anna. Even ORLY seems to be in love with the icy queen.
Teaming up with Disney, ORLY produced a limited edition Color Blast collection based around the Elsa and her friends. Available only in March at Walgreens stores nationwide, no Disney fan is going to want to miss. The Elsa collection is only the first of several Disney/ORLY Color Blast collections that will be coming out in May, July, September, and November of this year. These future collections will also be available exclusively at Walgreens.
The Elsa Collection consists of 12 colors, with 6 wintery shimmers and 6 warm crèmes. Each color is available for $6.99 each, or in a duo kit for $10.99.
The colors available in the collection are:
- Ice-Solated: an aqua shimmer
- Coronation Ball: a lavender with lilac glitter
- Frozen: a sky blue shimmer
- Watch Out Or, Elsa!: a bright purple shimmer
- Winter Blush: a pink shimmer
- Snow Queen: a white shimmer
- In Summer: a bright yellow shimmer
- Olaf You A Lot: a pink crème
- Warm Hugs: a bright coral crème
- Free Spirit: a bright purple crème
- Kristoff He Goes: a teal crème
- A Happy… Puddle: a cobalt blue crème