Prepare for an endless summer and keep the good vibes going with China Glaze Electric Nights, a new collection of the hottest day-glow nail lacquers. Inspired by electronic music festivals and parties that go all night, China Glaze made a point to feature nine enhanced lacquers that glow neon under a black light, and three splatter paint effect top coats. Pick one color, or mix and match several; the combinations are endless with these vibrant polishes. Using any of these shades ensures that your client will be the life of the party, whether at a rave or beach bonfire.
Electric Nights is set to hit shelves nationwide in April 2015 and will be available at your local beauty supply store or online either individually, or as part of 6-piece mini and full size beauty sets. For those of you that can’t get enough of Gelaze, four of the key shades of Electric Nights will also be available in the Gelaze gel polish line on their own as well as part of a 4-piece set. Also keep an eye out for the four limited edition “Tips & Toes” 2-piece sets of China Glaze and Gelaze shades, for the ultimate summer mani and pedi.
The 12 bold and bright shades that make up the collection are:
- Violet-Vibes: An ultra-violet purple crème.
- Plur-Ple*: Vibrant blue-purple crème
- Glow with the Flow*: Ultra bright baby pink crème
- Red-y to Rave*: Unstoppable neon red crème
- Home Sweet House Music*: Neon orange crème
- Daisy Know My Name?: Hi-light yellow crème
- DJ Blue My Mind: Vivid blue crème
- UV Meant to Be: Tranquil baby blue crème
- Treble Maker: Glowing green crème
- Point Me to the Party: Neon green, orange, pink and blue matte multi-size glitter
- Let the Beat Drop: Hot orange and pink matte multi-size glitter
- Can I Get An Untz Untz: Cool neon blue and green matte multi-size glitter
(*Also available in Gelaze Gel-n-Base in One formula)
[Images: China Glaze]