March is Women’s History Month. Starting in 1987, this month looks to honor and celebrate the historical, cultural and societal accomplishments and achievements of women across the country.
At Nailpro, we are celebrating Women’s History Month by sharing the stories of five females who we consider trailblazers in the industry.
We will be sharing their features individually on our website throughout the rest of the week, but you can read Nailpro's March/April 2023 issue to see a selected portion of their features.
Congratulations to the individuals featured, and thank you for all that you do for the community!
5 Women Trailblazers in Nails:
- Vivian B. Valenty, Ph.D., Founder, President and Executive Chairwoman of VB Cosmetics, Inc. (@nailpolishdoc)
- Zola Ganzorigt, Nail Artist (@nailsbyzola)
- Temeka Jackson, Celebrity Manicurist and Business Owner (@customtnails1)
- Vanessa Sanchez McCullough, Celebrity Nail Artist (@nailzbyvee)
- Thuy Nguyen, Manicurist (@thuybnguyen)