Ji Oh’s Spring/Summer 2016 collection was more street style than overly feminine, so the nails had to match! Manicurist Rita Remark for Essie created a hip, sheer peach-pink base color that wears like “lip gloss on the nails” – making tips warm and glossy but not too pink. Want to try the polished tomboy style on your own? Here’s how to get the look:
1. Apply Essie First Base Base Coat to clean, filed nails.
2. Next, apply a thin coat of Essie Resort Fling.
3. Then, apply one coat of Essie Sugar Daddy.
4. Using a striping brush, carefully apply one thin, vertical stripe of Essie After School Boy Blazer on each nail; placement should be sporadic and vary from nail to nail.
5. Next, using a striping brush, choose one finger on each hand and carefully apply a second thin, vertical stripe of Essie After School Boy Blazer next to the original stripe.
6. Finish with Essie Good to Go Top Coat.