Your clients have likely been clamoring for more jewels, charms, and studs on their nails! Expand your selection by checking out pieces from any (or all) or these online shops.
- Premier Nail Source has all the basics. The store has assortments of small gems and colored rhinestones in a variety of colors, 3-D nail stickers, dried flowers, and metallic foils.
- MKBeautyClub is your go-to for 3-D charms of all designs. You’ll find larger silver and gold flowers, crowns, skulls, and more.
- The Born Pretty Store seems to have everything. Rhinestones, crystals, studs, steel balls, fimo slices – it’s all there.
- The Nail Room has a variety of one-of-a-kind embellishments. Check out their site to score anything from antique coin to tiny perfume bottle charms.
- Hex Nail Jewelry is geared towards the urban, modern woman. The LA-based company has sassy message charms that have been worn by stars like Miley Cyrus, as well as gold animal silhouettes, symbols, and more.
- Nail Veils specializes in semi-precious, ornate, full-coverage nail shields. Their pieces are pricier, but are meant to be kept and reused.
- If you need a selection of basic rhinestones or studs stat, check out these boxes from It’s So Easy.
- From hologram stars to white crushed shells, Art Club has a unique handpicked selection of pieces you’ll want to check out.
- Nail Charmings sells ice-like stones and cubes the reflect the light and color of your polish or gel.
- Posh Couture is a brand new brand with an ultra-elegant selection of charms!
[Images: Color Club]