The holiday season is in full swing, and nails shouldn’t be neglected. Check out some of our...
Nail Art Tutorial: Candy Cane Striped Nails
- manicure tools
- dehydration (I use cnd scrub fresh)
- NSI Cleanse
- orange wood stick
- striping brush
- red gel polish (Bluesky 40521 )
- green glitter gel polish (Bluesky XSJ23)
- top and base coat gel polish
- nail art pens (optional as you can use the gel polish)
- UV or LED curing lamp
Step 1: Fully manicure and dehydrate the nail plate. Apply one coat of Bluesky base coat and cure for 10 seconds.