Gelish has this season’s perfect arrangement of soak-off gels. The Big Chill 2014 collection is a mix of six gel polish hues – from snowy white to seductive burgundy, and everything in between.
The collection was made with this season’s fashion trends at the forefront. “Our mood board invites winter whites and lavish faux furs with cooling splashes of color to accent this soft style canvas. The ideal dress code for any dashing diva braving the arctic weather,” shares CEO and founder Danny Haile.
- The Big Chill (white/gray pearl)
- Snowflakes & Skyscrapers (taupe pearl)
- Call Me Jill Frost (deep purple pearl)
- I’m Snow Angel (deep red with gold pearl)
- Ice Skate, You Skate, We All Skate (dusty emerald pearl)
- My Jewels Keep Me Warm (copper pink glitter)