Six industrially chic shades make up EzFlow TruGel’s latest color collection called Urban Society. Created with the urbane minimalista in mind, this fall 2017 set of 100% pure and deeply pigmented gel polish shades will have you and your clients experiencing cool contemporary manicures this season. Dive into this new collection to expose the glamorous side of gritty realism with half a dozen colors that embrace the concrete culture of cosmopolitan life.
The EzFlow TruGel Urban Society collection features: Fault Line, a deep tan with neutral matte glitter particle; Hi-Rise, a deep brownish-red cream; Stark Contrast, a dusty navy cream; Minimalista, a creamy white-washed peach; Gritty Realism, an army green cream; Concrete Culture, a slate grey cream.
Follow the steps below to learn to execute two designs featuring colors from the EzFlow TruGel Urban Society collection.
City Flower by nail artist Sean Phan
1. After prepping the nail with one cured coat of TruGel Base Coat, apply one thin coat of Minimalista. Cure for 30 seconds under an LED lamp or two minutes under UV. Repeat with second coat of color if needed.
2. Using an EzFlow detail brush, draw flower petals with Hi-Rise. Flash cure.
3. Using Gritty Realism, draw leaves then flash cure.
4. Outline petals and leaves with Stark Contrast and flash cure, then draw details and flower pistils using Gritty Realism. Add a few glitter pieces and flash cure one more time. Seal with TruGel No-cleanse Top Coat.
Cracked Concrete by nail art Hoang (Lefty) Nguyen
1. After prepping the nail with one cured coat of TruGel Base Coat, apply a thin coat of Concrete Culture to over the entire nail covering the free edge. Cure for 30 seconds under an LED lamp or two minutes under UV lamp.
2. Using an EzFlow detail brush and Stark Contrast, draw thin lines in a circle pattern. Flash cure.
3. Still using Stark Contrast, thicken random lines while keeping some thin. Flash cure.
4. Seal design with TruGel No-cleanse Top Coat for a glossy finish. Cure for 30 seconds under an LED lamp or two minutes under UV lamp.
EzFlow TruGel Urban Society collection is available now as open stock and a six-piece kit featuring all half a dozen shades in .5 oz bottles plus a bonus .11 oz shattered glass effect glitter. For more information, visit ezflow.com
What do you think of EzFlow TruGel Urban Society Collection? Let us know in the comments below!
[Images: Courtesy of EzFlow]