Nail Art How To: Black and Pink Chic Halloween Nails
Inspired from KENZO Fall/Winter 2013 EYE Collection, Rebecca of Secret Chamber Nails created a fab gel manicure we’ve truly got our eyes on. Just in time for Halloween, hone you nail art skills and paint these tips for a client. See the tutorial.
- The One Odyssey New Color Gel Art I Snowskin
- The One Odyssey New Color Gel Art I Caviar
- The One Odyssey Lambo Acrylic Collection Spectacular
- Nfu-Oh Gelist Gel Polish A36
- Nfu-Oh Gelist Gel Polish G35
- Gelle Gel Polish: 159
- Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish Foundation Gel
- Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish Top It Off Gel
- Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish Extension Gel
- Eriko Nails gold and silver round flakes
- Ez Flow acrylic brush
- Kolinsky gel brush
Step 1: First, apply Foundation Gel Polish for the base. Apply pink, white, black gel polish. Align the silver and gold flakes into a cross using Extension Gel.
Step 2: Apply white gel for the frame of the eyes.
Step 3: Apply black gel for the eyelids and pupils.
Step 4: Add a little dot using the white gel art inside the pupil. Using a dotting tool, dot white and black gel around the cross.
Step 5: Using silver acrylic powder to create the face of the skull. Use a dotting tool to create the eyes and nose of the skull.
Step 6: Using silver acrylic powder to create the mouth of the skull. Last, apply Top it Off Gel Polish to seal.
Tutorial courtesy of Rebecca Chuang of Secret Chamber Nails.