Ideal for natural nail overlays or sculpted pink-and-whites, Gel II Skyscraper Building Gel is formulated with pigment-smoothing technology for durable, full-coverage enhancements that won’t fade or change color over time. Here’s how to use it to create an enhancement.
1. Prep the nail. Apply a thin layer of Skyscraper Building Gel Base Coat and let it cure for 30 seconds under an LED light. Then, fit a nail form under the free edge of the natural nail.
2. Apply a medium-size bead of Skyscraper Building Gel Foundation Clear to the stress area of the nail, then push the gel to the desired length. Cure for 10 seconds. Pinch the sidewalls to create a C-curve and cure again.
3. Next, apply a medium-size bead of Skyscraper Building Gel Foundation near the cuticle area and move the gel toward the stress area. Cure for 50 seconds.
4. Using Skyscraper French Pink Building Gel, create a lip at the stress area for a reverse French technique. Cure for 50 seconds.
5. Create a thin French tip with Skyscraper Alabaster White Building Gel and cure for 10 seconds. Then, pinch the sidewalls and cure for 50 seconds.
6. Apply Skyscraper Clear Glass Building Gel to the entire nail, focusing on the stress area. Cure for 50 seconds. Then, use a lint-free
cotton pad soaked with Super Shine* to remove the tacky layer.
7. Shape, file and buff the nail using a 180-grit file and a 100/108 buffer.
8. Finally, use a lint-free cotton pad soaked with Super Shine* to remove any residue. Finish by applying cuticle oil to the nail and surrounding skin.
Images: Gel II