Glass nail files are not fancy versions of traditional emory boards; they can be considered a complete upgrade.
Benefits of glass/crystal nail files include:
- Long-lasting sharpness
- Being easy to clean with antibacterial soap and water after each use
- A smoother filing process
- Easy sterilization
- Ultra gentleness on fragile nails; they prevent chipping, breaking and cracking
- Option to be used on both natural and acrylic nails
- Creating less waste, compared to traditional emory filing boards
An investment in a glass or crystal nail file is about $10 and can last an entire year!
Related: The True Cost of Nail Files