Footlogix has released a waterless pedicure, and the steps to make it a wonderful experience for your client.
- Cleanse each foot with the Footlogix Cleansing Wipe, one wipe is sufficient for both feet.
- Apply a small amount of Footlogix Cuticle Softener directly onto the cuticle and nail fold of each toe and allow to absorb for sixty seconds for easy removal of excess debris. Reapply as required.
- Spray the Footlogix Callus Softener liberally on the soles of the feet, calluses and dry skin around the toes and heels. Leave the spray on for at least two to three minutes.
- Start filing with the coarse side of the Footlogix Professional Stainless Steel File to reduce calluses. Use the fine side for smoothing and finishing. Reapply the Callus Softener if the foot feels dry while filing or as required.
- Apply a dime-sized amount of a hydrating Footlogix Professional Mousse to each foot and massage into the skin.
- Apply a small amount of Footlogix Cuticle Conditioner directly onto each cuticle and massage cuticles in a circular motion.
- Once the pedicure is complete, massage your client’s feet and lower legs with the non-occlusive Footlogix Massage Formula. Clients will love results as their skin will feel silky and soft.
Note: The technician can use Footlogix Exfoliating Seaweed Scrub before using the Callus Softener.
- Apply a small amount of the scrub into the palm, emulsify with a lot of water which will help give it a slip.
- Apply and massage the foot and leg upwards.
- Take a damp towel and wash off the scrub.