OPI has walked the streets of downtown Los Angeles with its fall 2021 collection!
The Downtown LA Collection features 12 colors in four different formulas: GelColor, Infinite Shine, Nail Lacquer and Powder Perfection* (select shades only).
“This fall, we are continuing our hometown 40th anniversary celebration and exploring an area of the city that has been shaped by the heritage of many cultures—downtown Los Angeles,” remarks OPI co-founder and brand ambassador Suzi Weiss-Fischmann. “With this collection, we have blended historic downtown LA with new revival; this concept is epitomized by the shade Abstract After Dark, which is an updated version of Lincoln Park After Dark, OPI’s iconic vampy dark hue. Inspired by the glittering nights of Los Angeles, this new shade pairs deep blue hues of blue and purple with the shimmering sparkle of sunset along the city skyline.”
The shades are named after popular downtown LA locales.
The 12 Downtown LA Collection shades are:
- Metallic Composition—A shimmery rose gold
- Graffiti Sweetie*—A crème lilac
- (P)Ink on Canvas*—A pastel crème blush
- Espresso Your Inner Self—A deep espresso brown
- 7th & Flower*—A bold magenta
- Art Walk in Suzi’s Shoes—A bold red
- Isn’t It Grand Avenue—A dark navy blue
- Angel’s Flight to Starry Nights—A shimmery wash of dusky cool blue
- OPI ❤️ DTLA*—A deep gray
- Abstract After Dark*—A shimmery midnight purple
- Violet Visionary*—A rich violet creme
- My Studio’s On Spring—A lush, deep green
Shades in this collection can be found at professional salons, as well as OPI.com, Beauty Brands, Chatters, Dillard’s, Hudson’s Bay, Regis, Sally Beauty and ULTA and Amazon Beauty via Amazon.com.