Give clients natural-looking nail extensions with the new ibd Control Gel Pink and White Extension Kit. The innovative premixed and odorless enhancement product provides added control, from its tube dispensing to leveling properties, and the lightweight formula creates long-lasting, durable nail extensions.
1. Squeeze out the desired amount of ibd Cool Pink Control Gel. Then, use a spatula to cut the gel from the tube.
2. Glide the bead of Control Gel onto a prepped nail.
3. Dip the Control Brush into the Control Solution to lightly saturate the bristles, then remove any excess liquid from the brush on a clean, dry towel. Next, gently sculpt and pat the Control Gel with the brush until the desired smile line is achieved. Cure for 30 seconds under an LED lamp or two minutes under a UV lamp.
4. Squeeze a small amount of White Control Gel directly onto the nail or form. Gently sculpt and pat the Control Gel with the Control Brush until the entire free edge is sculpted. Cure for 30 seconds under an LED lamp or two minutes under a UV lamp.
5. Lightly buff and shape the nail with an Emerald Nail File until the desired shape is achieved.
6. Apply one coat of Intense Seal and cure for 30 seconds under an LED lamp or 60 seconds under a UV lamp. Finish with cuticle oil.
What do you think of ibd Control Gel? Let us know in the comments below!
[Images courtesy of ibd]
This article was fist published in the February 2018 of NAILPRO