Showstopping hairstyling and nail art took center stage at the 2021 North American Beauty Envision Awards presented by TrendVision at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
On Sunday, Aug. 15, 33 beauty pros competed across 13 categories with looks based on the “chrysalis” theme, which symbolizes the protective covering something or someone creates to protect themselves until they emerge into a new stage of growth.
The 2021 Beauty Envision Awards winners:
U.S. & PR “TrendVision Color Artist” sponsored by Wella Professionals:
Canadian “TrendVision Color Artist” sponsored by Wella Professionals:
U.S. & PR “TrendVision Creative Artist” sponsored by Wella Professionals
Canadian “TrendVision Creative Artist” sponsored by Wella Professionals
Editorial Artist” sponsored by Sebastian Professional
“Barber Artist” sponsored by SebMan
“Total Transformation” sponsored by Kadus Professional
“Bridal Hair Artist” sponsored by NIOXIN
“Nail Artist” sponsored by OPI
“Natural Texture Artist” sponsored by Clairol Professional
“Future Star Artist” Sponsored by WellaEducation
“Salon Team” Sponsored by WellaEducation
“Elite Artist” Sponsored by WellaEducation
This year’s judging panel of top industry professionals included:
- Patricia Nikole, Painted Hair founder and Wella Professionals brand ambassador, @paintedhair
- Keya Neal, industry activist, founder of Texture vs. Race and Kolour Kulture, @keyaartistically
- Gerard Scarpaci, craft hairdresser and Hairbrained co-founder, @gerardscarpaci
- Jenny Bui, “Queen of Bling,” OPI artistic ambassador, @nailson7th
- Sonya Dove, Wella Professionals global creative artist, @sonyadove
Stay tuned for our exclusive, behind-the-scenes coverage, including conversations with the judges and Wella Company CEO, Annie Young-Scrivner. Also, check out the Beauty Launchpad and NAILPRO Instagram accounts for the BEA 2021 highlight for all the backstage action.