More nail salons have started to re-open and increase their capacity as COVID-19 vaccine distributions increase.
Many of your new and returning clients may have neglected their nails during the pandemic, so their nail health may be suffering.
Nail health issues that have arisen during quarantine include fungal infections, peeling, flaking, splitting, too much moisture and nail trauma.
As a nail professional, nail health is just as important as the final look, and most clients will pay extra to ensure their nails are growing healthily.
Products and tools to improve nail health for clients:
- ella + mila Soy Polish Remover - Acetone-free soy-based polish remover that includes vitamins A, C and E, as well as Lavender Essential Oil, which promote healthy and moisturized nails.
- OPI Pro Spa Exfoliating Sugar Scrub - Polishing scrub that can reveal smoother and softer skin after just one use.
- CND SolarOil - Cuticle oil infused with jojoba oil and vitamin E, which creates stronger, healthier nails and a hydrated cuticle area.
- ORLY No Bite - A bitter-tasting nail bite deterrent to help clients stop biting their nails.
- Zoya Hydrating Hand & Body Serum - A moisture-rich formula with hyaluronic acid and powerful antioxidants that can improve the visual appearance of hands and feet.