Courtesy of Julie Kandalec
Julie Kandalec has added an eight-week NAILPRENEUR online business course to the Julie K Nail Academy.
The course modules will be available on demand, with a live weekly call, available at two different times to allow international students to join. The video calls will allow students direct access to Julie, ask questions, share progress and build community with other nail pros on the same path. Students will also have access to a members-only Facebook support group, giving them additional access to Julie and each other.
The eight-week program includes:
- Branding oneself as a VIP nail artist, including creating a brand kit and logo.
- Social media and marketing for nail pros.
- Where to find celebrity and VIP clients in their local area, how to reach out to them and what to say.
- How to offer VIP hotel and house calls, what to pack and how to stay safe.
- How to build credibility to accelerate one’s growth and set themselves apart from other nail pros in their area.
- Interviews with industry leaders, including Julie’s longtime agent, a top beauty publicist, plus a social media manager at a major beauty brand.
- Proper etiquette and professionalism while on set and attending to VIP clients.
- How to handle a long client waitlist, setting rates and when to raise them.
- How to make more money by working smarter, not harder and ultimately, the confidence needed to succeed.
- Upon successful course completion, the addition to Julie’s highly regarded referral list for jobs.
- Valuable resources, such as Julie’s detailed packing list for on-set editorial work, VIP house calls and hotel visits.
Students will have lifetime access to the course.
The fall program will launch Sept. 8, with open enrollment beginning Tuesday, Aug 30.