At Nailpro, we love showing off the amazing creations of everyday nail pros. Starting with the May 2022 issue, our cover contest will give licensed nail techs the opportunity to be featured on the cover as well as a three-to-four-page spread of the magazine.
The nail techs will be given creative freedom as they create a set of nails that coincide with the themes (see below) of Nailpro magazine. For a recent example, check out the November/December 2021 issue.
How To Submit
Email Mai-Quyen Nguyen at [email protected] with the subject line: Nailpro Social Cover Contest: [Issue] 2022 - [Nail Tech’s Name]. Be sure to update the issue with the month for which you are submitting! Include the following in your email:
- First and last name
- License number and state
- Photos of your top five nail sets
- Your social media handle and a link to your social profile or portfolio
- An inspiration/mood board based on the issue’s themes
- A brief description of your cover concept
- Licensed nail techs submit their name, email, license number and state, their five best nail sets, social handle, a link to their profile or portfolio, an inspiration/mood board based on the issue’s themes and a brief description of the cover concept. Submissions must be emailed to Mai-Quyen Nguyen at [email protected] with the subject line: Nailpro Social Cover Contest: [Issue] 2022 - [Nail Tech’s Name].
- Only licensed nail techs are eligible to enter and win. Nail techs will be asked to submit their first and last name or license number and state in which they are licensed for verification.
- Nailpro may change the dates and terms of the contest without prior notice. Any changes will be communicated on nailpro.com and/or on Nailpro’s social media.
- The cover must be brand neutral and exclusive to Nailpro.
- The honorarium is paid upon successful publication of the imagery.
- Nail techs can only win one contest per calendar year.
- Winners have 48 hours from the time they are contacted by Nailpro to accept or deny the opportunity to create the nails and photos for the cover. If the winner fails to respond, it will go to the next winner.
- Nailpro reserves the right to request changes/redos of the photos for the cover.
- In exchange for the right to participate in the contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify Nailpro, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the contest.
- Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Rules can be amended at any time with public notification.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or to win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chance of winning
- The Nailpro editorial team will select the top two to three mood boards and share them on social media.
- Nailpro's social media followers will vote on the mood board they want to be made into the cover.
- US$300 honorarium
- A behind-the-cover feature spread, which will include a video and/or written how-to from the tech on how they created the cover nails
Stay tuned for the upcoming themes and deadlines for the May, June, October and November/December 2022 issues.
Note: Issues are subject to change.