With the return of the Nailpro Nail Show (you can preregister now!) from Aug. 20-22, 2022, co-located with Face & Body Northern California, at the San Jose Convention Center, we are excited to announce we are looking for speakers to present at our event.
Take this opportunity to participate in our advanced education conference and workshop programs. The advanced education conference and workshop programs are now seeking up to 60-minute educational presentations and 90-to-180-minute workshops from industry experts on the following topics that should be product neutral:
- Nail Health
- Nail Art
- Salon Safety
- Nail Shaping/Filing/Techniques
Do you have an idea that you would love to share with our audience? Even better, does it apply to the theme of our event, Shades of Beauty? Shades of Beauty is focused on four main areas of professional beauty:
- The Rise of the Customized Beauty Experience
- Beauty That Is Inclusive of Ethnicity, Gender, Body Shape, Disabilities and Financial Differences
- Influences of Global Beauty Innovation
- Beauty That Helps the Planet
If you have a topic that would benefit our nail professionals, submit your proposal to us by Feb. 11, 2022.
As a potential advanced education conference or workshop program presenter, you will gain recognition and exposure to our Nailpro audience.
- All presentations must be product neutral and educational in nature and cannot promote the products or services of the presenter(s).
- Selected speakers will be granted a complimentary registration for them and a guest.
- Download Speaker Guidelines.
- Submissions are due by Feb. 11, 2022.
- Begin your proposal.
How To Submit a Presentation Proposal
Please complete the form to fill out the required information for your proposal, and send it to Laura O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org.