The Association of Holistic Skin Care Practitioners (AHSCP) has announced the first Acne Conference that will take place virtually April 11-12, 2021.
The AHSCP team and its international faculty of educators will offer a conference devoted specifically to physiology, identification, treatment, management and protocols for acne.
A variety of classes will run daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST with ticket prices ranging $49-$560.
Some class highlights will include:
- Clinical holistic acne protocols
- Ingredients for acne prone complexion
- Understanding hormonal imbalance
- Different causes of acne
- Balancing skins’ microbiome naturally
- Acne causing substances
- Covid truths and myths
- Chromotherapy for acne
- Neurofeedback treatments for acne
- Skin detoxifying techniques