Now through this Thursday, August 24, Beauty Changes Lives invites NAILPRO readers to bid on a very special New York Fashion Week backstage beauty experience. Proceeds from the online auction will benefit the Beauty Changes Lives Foundation which provides scholarships to students pursuing careers in the beauty and wellness industry.
The VIP experience will allow you to enjoy the glamour and excitement of The Blonds Spring/Summer 2018 runway show with two tickets and backstage access to one of the best shows of New York Fashion Week! The tickets up for grabs to the Blonds fashion show will give you access backstage before the show to meet the Blonds and see the CND Nail Team in action. Plus, you will witness the extraordinary artistry backstage come together to make magic on the runway! The Blonds is a luxury apparel brand based in New York City, co-founded by designer Phillipe Blond and creative director David Blond in 2007.
For ten years, CND and famed fashion duo the Blonds have created runway magic. The collaboration between CND co-founder Jan Arnold and Phillipe and David Blond changed backstage nail partnerships from an after-thought to an integral part of the story. The partnership is built on a mutual respect for the creative process, and through that trusting relationship, they have been able to create some of the most extraordinary nail masterpieces CND has ever conceived. Each season pushes the boundaries of nail artistry with new innovative thinking, and always completed with love and admiration.
“We partner with the Blonds because they are our artistic soulmates and true visionaries,” Arnold says. “They are kind and loving people, who respect artistry in every form. While the trends may change each season, they remain our constant muse for each show.”
The Beauty Changes Lives Foundation and CND are bringing nails, fashion and beauty together to benefit NEXTGEN talent through an online fashion and beauty auction hosted by Charitybuzz.
- Fashion Show occurs on Sep 12, 2017
- Participant must be at least 14 years old
- Valid for two people
- Meet + greet is in a group setting
- The winner may take a photo
- The meet and greet is BEFORE the show – from 8:15 pm – 8:45 pm – the show starts at 9:00pm
- Arrive by 8:00pm for backstage check-in; show beings promptly at 9 pm
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned
- Travel and accommodations are not included
- We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must
- Seat location will not be known in advance