For her Fall 2018 collection Rebecca Minkoff was inspired by women. All women: who work hard, beat the odds and show strength in the face of diversity. For its NYFW debut, Minkoff put together a “I Am Many” film series to debut during fashion week, which featured a nail look using the new essie fall 2018 collection, which is inspired by New York City itself. We have the exclusive on how to get this color block nail look for your clients!
1. Start with the here to stay base coat on clean, prepped nails.
2. Add one coat of skinny dip to the entire nail.
3. Use a striping brush to paint a horizontal line across the middle of the nail using the shade stop, drop & shop from the essie fall 2018 collection.
4. Apply stop, drop & shop to the to entire top half of the nail bed.
5. Seal design with speed.setter top coat.
[Images Courtesy of Essie]