Hailey Bieber and Zola Ganzorigt have sparked another glazed nail trend: Candy Cane Glazed Nails
Ganzorigt and Bieber are simply Peppermint to be; the duo took the nail and entertainment worlds by storm with glazed donut nails, then chocolate glazed donut nails. To keep it minty fresh, they've now moved on to a more festive treat!
Ganzorigt shared how she created Bieber's candy cane glazed nails on Instagram, which we've transcribed below:
GET THE LOOK
1. Prep the nails.
2. Apply OPI GelColor Stay Strong Base Coat.
3. Apply one coat of OPI GelColor in Funny Bunny.
4. Paint French tips using OPI GelColor in Big Apple Red.
5. Apply a thin layer of OPI Chrome Effects No-Cleanse Top Coat.
6. Rub on OPI Chrome Effects in Tin Man Can.
7. Finish with OPI GelColor Stay Shiny Top Coat.
Bieber seems to know full well her impact on nail trends, writing on her Instagram story, "Prepare to be sick of me! Candy cane glazed nails."
Personally, we'll never get sick of Hailey with nail looks this sweet. Might we suggest a glazed pecan nail trend next?
Ganzorigt was recently named The Nail Artist of 2022 by Byrdie. She is the mo-mint!
Check out Ganzorigt's full how-to below.