Light Elegance educator Taryn VanAlfen shares two autumn nail designs using Light Elegance products
GET THE LOOK
Bundle Up Blue Plaid
1. Dilute Bundle Up Blue ButterCream with Crystal Clear JimmyGel, and paint two thick vertical lines upon a white base.
2. Apply two horizontal lines to create a plaid effect. Cure.
3. Dilute Manhattan Mauve ButterCream with Crystal Clear JimmyGel, and paint a thin line in the middle of each blue line. Cure.
4. Paint a plus sign in the center of the nail using Bundle Up Blue.
5. Finish with Flat Matte or Super Shiny Top Coat.
Sparkly Autumn Leaves Ombre
1. Blend A Jog with My Dog, Mad About Plaid and Rendezvous with You ButterCreams to create an ombre effect. Cure.
2. Apply What's Your Alibi? Glitter Gel from the LE WhoDunit? collection diagonally on the nail.
3. Add or paint on leaves on using glitter.
4. Finish with Super Shiny Top Coat.
Follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our free daily newsletter to receive the latest news for nail professionals.