Courtesy of CND x Betina Goldstein x Emma Chamberlain
Celebrity nail artist Betina Goldstein created Emma Chamberlain’s Met Gala look using CND.
“Emma had a classic ivory look and we wanted the nails to reflect that while still making a statement. We went with clean long coffin shaped nails in a warm ivory tone and created a 3D lace effect in the same shade for a high-impact result,” said Goldstein.
Get the Look:
- Use long coffin-shaped press-on nail tips as the base.
- For the main color, apply two coats of CND Shellac in Cream Puff.
- Then using CND PLEXIGEL Builder and a detailing tool, create lace molding on the nail, and cure to achieve the 3D effect.
- To make them pop even more, shaded the molding with CND Shellac in Rubble around the edges.
- Apply CND Shellac Matte Top Coat to finish before curing for the final time.