Courtesy of @gelledbymel
Melanie Maurice created a springtime look just in time for the upcoming weather changes.
To create this look, Melanie used products from Light Elegance's latest collection: The Artist.
Get the Look
- On the back of a piece of form paper, place one stroke of various colors and glitters, and cure under an LED for 60 seconds.
- Remove the cured color gels from the form, and cleanse both sides.
- Using scissors, cut each swatch into tiny jagged pieces.
- Next, apply a white gel, and cure for 60 seconds.
- Apply a second coat of the white gel, and place the pieces of the cured color and glitter gel into the uncured layer. Cure for 60 seconds.
- Apply a thin layer of the white gel over the entire nail to encapsulate, and cure for 60 seconds.
- Cleanse the nail.
- File and buff until smooth.
- Finish with a shiny top coat, and cure for 60 seconds.