Courtesy of @exclusivelynailsbyjessica
Jessica Safranski created a winter sweater set with an adorable mitten design.
Safranski, a Light Elegance brand ambassador, used Light Elegance products to create the nail art.
Check out the how-to steps:
- Apply Bunny Slopes ButterCream as your base color, and cure.
- Using Pucks & Penalties ButterCream, paint a mitten and strings, then cure.
- Apply Flat Matte Top Coat to the entire nail, then cure, and cleanse.
- Using Toboggan Time ButterCream, paint knitted stitches on the mitten, and DO NOT CURE.
- Using a Lil' Fluff Brush, sprinkle Ice Premium Pretties over the uncured design, and cure.
- Dust off the excess.