Courtesy of Brandy Robertson, @naileditbybrandy
'Tis the season for nails set with snowflakes, snowmen, mittens and more!
Check out this winter weather-inspired nail set by Brandy Robertson.
She is a licensed nail technician, esthetician and brand ambassador for Light Elegance.
She used Light Elegance's Winter Play Butter Cream collection to create the look.
- Apply one coat of Snowshoe For Two ButterCream, and cure.
- Using Gold Metallic Buttercream and a Stripy Brush, draw a couple snowflakes.
- Add a few random dots using the #1 Bling Stylus, and cure.
- Next, dry brush Snowshoe For Two ButterCream over the snowflake, and cure
- Apply Flat Matte Top Coat, and cure.
- Remove the inhibition layer, and draw a couple more snowflakes with Gold Metallic ButterCream. Then double cure.