Courtesy of @aliciatnails
Alicia Torello, an editorial nail artist, used OPI’s Downtown LA and Nature Strong collections for the Alice + Olivia SS22 Collection.
The collection featured vibrant colors, patterns and embellishments with various fun nail looks to match, inspired by the '70s.
Torello used OPI products to complete the looks.
Check out how to recreate Torello's sets from the Alice + Olivia show:
Look No. 1:
- Apply OPI Natural Nail Base Coat to the nails.
- Next, apply two coats of OPI Nail Lacquer in Art Walk in Suzi's Shoes or Nature Strong Natural Original Nail Lacquer in Emflowered.
- Finish the look with OPI Top Coat for a long-lasting statement manicure.
Look No. 2:
- Apply one coat of Nature Strong Natural Original Nail Lacquer in Emflowered for the base shade.
- Using OPI Nature Strong in Cactus What You Preach, create semi-circular designs on each nail.
- Finish the look with OPI Nature Strong Natural Origin Nail Lacquer Top Coat for a long-lasting, high-shine manicure.
Look No. 3:
- Start by applying OPI Natural Nail Base Coat to the nails.
- Next, polish the nails with two coats of OPI Nail Lacquer in Black Onyx or OPI Nail Lacquer in Alpine Snow.
- Apply OPI Top Coat to seal the polish.
- Finish the look by applying pearl and diamond embellishments to the nail for a blinged-out statement nail.