Camila Cabello rocked a nail set by Emi Kudo to the red carpet premiere of Cinderella.
Emi Kudo completed the look using Red Carpet Manicure products. Courtesy of @nailsbyemikudo
Check out Kudo's how-to to achieve the look:
- Shape the nails square.
- Trim the cuticles, and buff and prep the natural nails with Purify.
- Use Prep on the nails to dehydrate them for better application.
- Use Structure base coat gel, and cure.
- Apply two coats of Play it Hard to make a nice base color of gold, and cure.
- Apply one thin coat of Good as Gold, and cure.
- Use a thin brush and draw triangle lines from a circle to make a triangle half moon with Black Stretch Limo, then fill the triangle with Black Stretch Limo, and cure.
- Use Brilliance top coat, and cure.
- Wipe tacky layer off with Purify.
- Finish with Revitalize oil for hydration and extra shine.