It's summer, so it is fitting that daisy nails are making a comeback right now.
Stars like Hailey Bieber, Katy Perry, Lizzo and Gigi Hadid have all rocked daisy-themed nails.
Daisies have been springing up on multicolored and monochrome French tips, around the nail bed, as accent nails and as the tips themselves.
Check out this how-to of Hailey Bieber's daisy nails by celebrity manicurist Kimmie Kyees:
- Grab a bobby pin and open it up so that it becomes semi-straight. Because bobby pins have those little balls at the end, they make for solid, makeshift dotting tools, or you can use a toothpick as an alternative.
- Start to paint petals by dipping one end of the bobby pin into a white polish, and create a circle of dots—aim for six or seven dots.
- Slightly lift the pin, and drag each white dot toward the center of the circle.
- With the other end of the pin, take a yellow nail polish, and place a dot in the center of each white circle you created.
- Leave a bit of drying time in between to prevent the yellow polish from bleeding into the white.