Thuy Nguyen and Jenna Hipp, celebrity manicurists, rocked the nail looks of Addison Rae, Lana Condor and Kathryn Hahn for the MTV Movie & TV Awards.
Both nail professionals used OPI products to complete each of their sporty nail looks.
Get Addison Rae's look:
- Step 1: Start by using OPI GelColor Stay Classic Base Coat.
- Step 2: Then, apply two coats of OPI GelColor in Black Onyx.
- Step 3: Wipe away the tacky layer so nails aren’t sticky.
- Step 4: For application of the chain, measure length needed per cuticle line/per nail using glue and tweezers to apply onto nails.
- Step 5: Finish by carefully applying OPI GelColor Stay Shiny Top Coat.
Get Lana Condor's look:
- Step 1: Apply OPI GelColor Stay Classic Base Coat.
- Step 2: Apply two layers of OPI GelColor in Lincoln Park After Dark.
- Step 3: Place the sequins on nails wherever desired.
- Step 4: Top with OPI GelColor Stay Shiny Top Coat.
- Step 5: Wipe away that tacky residue and flip the nails over.
- Step 6: Hit the bottom of your nails with OPI GelColor Stay Classic Base Coat.
- Step 7: Apply two coats of OPI GelColor in Halo There!
- Step 8: Seal it with the OPI GelColor Stay Shine Top Coat and wipe away the tacky layer.
Get Kathryn Hahn's look:
- Step 1: Apply OPI Nail Lacquer Base Coat to nails.
- Step 2: Polish the nails with two coats of OPI GelColor in I’m Not Really a Waitress.
- Step 3: Lastly, apply one coat of OPI Nail Lacquer Top Coat for a shiny, finished look.