Nail Art Tutorial: Wedding Bouquet
Nail artist Hanna Yakavenka, Master Educator of Hand & Nail Harmony created a wearable masterpiece using Prohesion and colored acrylic powders from the Reflections by Harmony collection. This uber-elegant design is the perfect indulgence for brides this summer. All you need to do is follow
1. Apply blue and peach acrylic powders to create a fade.
2. Apply A Moment of Magic to the nail and cure for 30 seconds in the 18G LED Light. Cleanse the nail with a lint free nail wipe and Nail Surface Cleanse.
3. Using Black Shadow, draw a design at the top of the nail and cure for 30 seconds.
4. Wait 30 seconds and apply gold transfer foil to the design area.
5. Using yellow, blue, pink, green and white acrylic powders, create 3-D flowers. Accent the depth of the art using a brown acrylic for antiquing. Seal with Gelish Top It Off and cure for 30 seconds. Cleanse the nail with Nail Surface Cleanse and a lint free nail wipe.
6. Massage Nourish Cuticle Oil into the surrounding skin. Enjoy finished nail design.
[Images: Hand & Nail Harmony]