Each year, the executives of NovaLash literally scour the globe searching for the world’s brightest, top-notch lash professionals to join its elite Brand Ambassador team. The 18 talented “lashionistas” selected to represent NovaLash in 2019 are the very definition of crème de la crème!
With stiff competition from leading lash extension professionals around the world, the road to becoming a Brand Ambassador is not an easy one. These exceptional, highly skilled lash artists who made the arduous cut have proven that they are indisputably the best of the best in their field—consistently demonstrating excellent technique, flawless application, and drop-dead gorgeous lashes.
NovaLash’s 2019 Brand Ambassadors will have the exciting opportunity to travel the world, mentor students, and represent the brand by sharing their techniques and tips in magazines, social media, online, and at educational events.
Sophy Merszei, Founder and CEO of NovaLash, states: “We are so proud of this talented group of certified professionals. Their knowledge and technique in the application of lash extensions is outstanding. We are thrilled to have this devoted team of beautiful women representing NovaLash.”
This year’s class features a few familiar faces, along with many new ones. Without a doubt, these lashionistas are the best in the world!
- Claire Ogilvie, Ontario, Canada
- Marte Fjeldberg, Trondheim, Norway
- Michelle Mirizio, West Palm Beach, FL
- Raylene Cravens, Nichols Hills, OK
- Zoe Kinnear, Inverness, Scotland
New NovaLash Brand Ambassadors:
- Bianca Betancourt-Mercado, Fresno, CA
- Cherie Whitlock, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Claire Dottin, Christ Church, Barbados
- Jessica Gadzalinski, Green Bay, WI
- Justine Ivaldi, Fresno, CA
- Lizeth Padilla, McAllen, TX
- Mattaley Thompson, Oklahoma City, OK
- Narcisa Gavrila, Northville, MI
- Nikki Melillo, West Palm Beach, FL
- Ramona Bala, Romania
- Rebeca Hurjui, Cagliari, Italy
- Sophie Doughty, Suffolk, England
- Susan Van Horn, Ada, OK
[Image courtesy of NovaLash]