Bio Sculpture Supreme French Kit Features Concealer Paste to Cover Imperfections
Build beautiful French nails with the Bio Sculpture Gel Supreme French Kit. The system is designed help cover imperfections and can be used on long natural nails or to extend short nails.
1. Prep the nail. Apply gel base coat and cure.
2. Place a small amount of Pink Paste on the included plate. Pick up the Pink Paste using the Round Puff.
3. Dab off any excess on a clean area of the plate and, with a light hand, apply the Pink Paste from the middle of the nail to the free edge.
4. Next, use the Pointed Puff to feather the Pink Paste up the nail. Cure for 30 seconds.
5. Apply one coat of French Pink Gel. Then, cure for 30 seconds. Remove any Pink Paste left on the skin surrounding the nail.
6. Apply a form. Then, using a thin art brush, extend the free edge with White Screed. Cure for 30 seconds. Remove the form, flip the hand over and cure again for 30 seconds.
7. Apply a layer of clear gel* to the nail to create an arch. Cure for 30 seconds.
8. Shape the free edge with a file. To finish, apply gel top coat and cure.
Learn more about the Bio Sculpture Gel Supreme Kit in the video below:
What do you think of the Bio Sculpture Gel Supreme French Kit? Let us know in the comments below!
[Photos by Jason Bennett]
This article was first published in the October 2017 issue of NAILPRO