A Slew of 2019 Pantone Color of the Year Nail Products
A bright shift from last year’s Ultra Violet, Pantone announced its 2019 Color of the Year: Living Coral, an optimistic and joyful shade symbolizing a desire for playful expression, according to Pantone representatives. Marc Jacobs, Prada and Brandon Maxwell were just a few of the designers showcasing the vibrant color on their spring 2019 runways. Feeling inspired to create some Living Coral nail looks? Whether you prefer lacquer, gel polish, acrylic or dip, we’ve got you covered!
1. Orly Positive Coral-ation
2. Ugly Duckling Nails No. 101
3. SNS Gelous Color Plus Jumping for Joy
4. OPI Tempura-ture Is Rising!
5. Essie Pinkies Out
6. LeChat Perfect Match Sunkissed
7. China Glaze I Just Cant-Aloupe
8. EzFlow TruDip I Just Can’t
This story first appeared in the March issue of Nailpro magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
—by Angelina Lewis
[Images: Courtesy of Armando Sanchez]