The holiday season is in full swing, and nails shouldn’t be neglected. Check out some of our...
Where to Buy Nail Studs, Rhinestones, and Charms
Your clients have likely been clamoring for more jewels, charms, and studs on their nails! Expand your selection by checking out pieces from any (or all) or these online shops.
- Premier Nail Source has all the basics. The store has assortments of small gems and colored rhinestones in a variety of colors, 3-D nail stickers, dried flowers, and metallic foils.
- MKBeautyClub is your go-to for 3-D charms of all designs. You’ll find larger silver and gold flowers, crowns, skulls, and more.
- The Born Pretty Store seems to have everything. Rhinestones, crystals, studs, steel balls, fimo slices – it’s all there.
- The Nail Room has a variety of one-of-a-kind embellishments. Check out their site to score anything from antique coin to tiny perfume bottle charms.
- Hex Nail Jewelry is geared towards the urban, modern woman. The LA-based company has sassy message charms that have been worn by stars like Miley Cyrus, as well as gold animal silhouettes, symbols, and more.
- Nail Veils specializes in semi-precious, ornate, full-coverage nail shields. Their pieces are pricier, but are meant to be kept and reused.
- If you need a selection of basic rhinestones or studs stat, check out these boxes from It's So Easy.
- From hologram stars to white crushed shells, Art Club has a unique handpicked selection of pieces you’ll want to check out.
- Nail Charmings sells ice-like stones and cubes the reflect the light and color of your polish or gel.
[Images: Color Club]