VIDEO: Five Ways You Can Use Light Elegance ButterCream Hard Gel
Save time, product and increase your profits with the all-new ButterCream UV/LED Color Gels from Light Elegance. Here, learn five ways you can use the opaque hard gel.
This new hard gel line is more opaque than previous colors, says Jim McConnell, Light Elegance’s chemist. ButterCream gives your more vibrant and gorgeous full coverage with less effort. The viscosity and technology (created by Jim), makes it simple to apply. You only need one color coat that is about half the thickness of a sheet of paper, or else it won’t cure properly and it will cause service breakdown. Since the application does not add any thickness to the nail, simply file off to remove.
Light Elegance ButterCream is currently available in two collections: Butter Basics and Debut. Colors include: Real Red, Black Tie, Just White, Playful Pink, Silver Metallic, Gold Metallic, Butter Me Up, I Melt for You, Udder Perfection, Sweet Cream, Your Churn and Grade A.
Here’s how you apply Light Elegance ButterCream:
1. Cleanse the nail with Light Elegance Cleanser.
2. Prep the natural nail or existing enhancement with Light Elegance Perfect File.
3. Cleanse prepped nail with Light Elegance Cleanser.
4. Apply any light Eelgance bonding agent (cure for 2 minutes in UV or 30 seconds in LED).
5. Apply any Light Elegance Pink or Clear Gel as a base coat (cure for 2 minutes in UV or 30 seconds in LED).
6. Apply a thin coat of ButterCream Color Gel (cure for 2 minutes in UV or 30 seconds in LED).
7. Apply a second thin coat of ButterCream Color Gel (this step is optional).
8. Apply Super Shiny top coat (cure for 2 minutes in UV or 60 seconds in LED).
9. Cleanse sticky residue for perfect shine!
To demonstrate the versatility of the line, we invited Jim, Lexy McLellan and Light Elegance educator June Sierra to NAILPRO studios to show you five techniques you can offer to your clients using ButterCream. Watch the two videos below for the full tutorials including basic application, super blendable gradients, detailed line work and even stamping with gel (!).
You can learn more about Light Elegance ButterCream here.