The Young Nails Reverse French...
Giveaway: Win a 3-Day Pass to ISSE Long Beach 2014!
ISSE Long Beach is open to licensed beauty professionals, cosmetology students and instructors only. Manufacturers, distributors and manufacturer representatives are NOT eligible to attend this show unless they are members of the Professional Beauty Association (PBA).
All attendees will be required to show proof of current license and photo identification before entering the show floor. No children under the age of 16, including infants, will be permitted on the show floor. No strollers, rolling carts or bags with wheels of any kind will be permitted on the show floor. A complimentary bag check will be available.
Winners have to register by December 31 in order to receive their badge by mail. If they get the badge by mail, their check-in process onsite would be much faster.
Accepted Professional Credentials:
- Salon/Spa business license denoting salon/spa ownership
- Cosmetology, Nail Technician, Esthetician, Massage Therapist license/certificate
- Make-Up Artist Union Card, Temptu Pro Artist Card, MAC Pro Card or Smashbox Pro Card
- PBA or other beauty association membership card (CCA, ISPA, etc.)
- Sally's Professional Card (red)
- CosmoProf Proclub Card
- SalonCentric Card
- Cosmetology School Business or State License
- Cosmetology School Student ID card, hours card or original letter on school letterhead verifying current enrollment
- Business card from a legitimate salon with name imprinted on it
- Letter from salon/spa owner on company letterhead, including owner's business card, verifying employment
- Paycheck stub or W-2 form with your name and salon name imprinted on it
- Other appropriate license denoting you as a member of the professional beauty industry
All credentials must be accompanied by a photo ID. NO EXCEPTIONS.
For questions on credentials, please contact Ms. Chris Kline at firstname.lastname@example.org.