Having trouble with the thickness of your gel extensions? Here’s how to troubleshoot.
If your clients have rough, dried out hands or feet from work, harsh pool water, or summer sun – you can be their miracle-worker by using the newly revamped SheaMoisture best-selling body scrubs. Each of the six scents features an exfoliating formula that gently buffs away dead skin cells and leaves behind silky, good-smelling skin. “Regular exfoliation will keep your hands looking smoother, softer and more youthful, as well as aid in combating dry, flakey skin,” shares Denise Clark, SheaMoisture Director of Education.
The colorful lineup is also perfect to add to your retail shelves, and each flavor has a unique purpose:
• Olive & Green Tea - hydrates and repairs skin
• Patchouli & Red Bush - calms irritated skin
• Argan Oil & Raw Shea - dries cracked skin
• Lavender & Wild Orchid - nourishes and heals skin
• Lemongrass & Ginger - relieves joint stiffness and improves circulation
• Coconut & Hibiscus – exfoliates and tones skin