Eau Spa, located inside the Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa in Manalapan, Florida, offers Great Length Extensions, Xtreme Lash Eyelash Extensions, and all of the latest gel and Shellac nail services. "We don't like to do what everyone else is doing, so our inspiration is anything that is new on the market."
The walls are covered in an opulent red damask fabric and there are gargoyles with painted nails and phrenology busts with fun inscriptions on them throughout the spa. There are four manicure stations and four pedicure stations.
Their mots popular nail service is the Couture Manicure. The salon has a saying: "Don't clutch your authentic Chanel bag with a knock-off manicure." Nail stylists present a menu of the season's most cutting-edge options and the client pick the perfect ensemble of polish, primping and posh palates. The client is then served a Cupcake Couture of choice and a custom cocktail while her nails are getting runway ready. The manicure is 45 minutes for $65.
Eau Spa has one very important tip for other salon owners: "Do not neglect your retail!" They carry OPI and Essie for their wide selection of colors and treatments that guests are familiar with. They also carry Deborah Lippman, noting that the brand's "high-end colors with glitters and textures are hard to find elsewhere." For hand and foot care, they keep FarmHouse Fresh and Pure Fiji in-house, as well as Red Flower, "an organic line that has a true luxury feel to it."
Eau Spa is repeatedly lauded as one of the top ten spas in the world, with accolades from Conde Nast, SpaFinder, and more:
- Conde Nast Traveler Top Spas, "#17 Resort Spa"
- Conde Nast Traveler Hot List 2010, "Hot Spas"
- SpaFinder's 2012 Readers Choice Awards Winner, "Best for Weddings"
- SpaFinder's 2012 Readers Choice Awards Winner, "Best for Girlfriend Getaways"
- SpaFinder's 2012 Readers Choice Awards Winner, "Best Beach Spa"
- SpaFinder's 2012 Readers Choice Awards Winner, "Best for Interior Design"
- American Spa Professionals 2009, "Favorite New U.S. Spa"
Year Opened: 2009
Address: 100 South Ocean Blvd., Manalapan, FL 334
Phone Number: 561.540.4960 Ext. 4880
Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily