NYFW F/W 2017: KISS For Bibhu Mohapatra
Like many of the other collections in this season’s fashion week, Bibhu Mohapatra celebrates women empowerment. Gina Edwards for KISS Products, Inc., created three looks to go with the fresh, youthful vibe of the women wearing the clothing, embracing the personality and style of each individual.
Get the look:
- Use imPRESS Press-On Manicure in Text Appeal as the base.
- Paint vertical and horizontal brush strokes with KISS Nail Artist Paints in gold on either side of the nail.
- Apply silver confetti HD glitter from the KISS Salon Secrets Nail Art Starter Kit lightly over the gold polish.
- Finish with KISS Real Crystals over the paint for added glamour.
- Start with a white base nail and create three to four imperfect hashtags using KISS Nail Artist Paints in black.
- Finish the look with applying silver confetti HD glitter from KISS Salon Secrets Nail Art Starter Kit in the center of each hashtag, pressing down firmly with the flat brush.
- Use imPRESS Press-On Manicure in So So Stellar as a base.
- Place pink KISS Real Crystals at a diagonal, starting at the tip of the nail.
- Add clear KISS Real Crystals across the pink to create a dragonfly shape.
What do you think of these three nail art looks? Let us know in the comments below and then read more New York Fashion Week coverage.
[Images: Courtesy of KISS Products, Inc.]