Each weekday, Nailpro selects one gorgeous nail design from followers....
Nail Clinic: Plantar Fasciitis Statistics
- One in six, or 43.1 million people in the U.S., has foot problems
- Women are nine times more likely to develop a foot problem than a man due to improperly fitting shoes
- More than two million Americans receive treatment for proximal plantar fasciitis every year
- About 90% of people who have plantar fasciitis recover with conservative treatments in just a few months
- Approximately 10% of patients develop chronic plantar fasciitis, which often causes disabling symptoms