Each weekday, Nailpro selects one gorgeous nail design from followers....
Nail Clinic: Wart Statistics
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) is the name of a group of viruses that includes more than 100 different strains.
- Approximately 20 million Americans are currently infected with HPV.
- About 6.2 million people become newly infected with HPV each year.
- In 90% of cases, the body's immune system clears an HPV infection naturally within two years.
- Flat warts tend to grow in large numbers—20 to 100 at any one time.